Tuesday, January 17, 2012

sick house

So everyone in my house is sick....it sucks it all started last week when miles brought some evil germs home from preschool...we have managed to spread and infect everyone including my husband and myself. You never really think about the fact that you will be sick and how you will manage to be both sick and a mom when ur all pregnant and excited for your baby to come...well let me tell you how much it sucks...all i want to do is crawl into my bed and sleep this evil cold away but instead i have to play dinosaurs and blocks and make dinner and try with every ounce of my being to stay focused and as upbeat as possible for my boy (who gave us the cold and is now feeling better while we feel like death) he is way too little to understand that when you're sick you dont want to finger paint or smash toy trucks down the hallway....so I have been doing what I can while running back and forth to the bathroom dry heaving...fun! There needs to be a FREE service that you can call when you're sick that will come over and distract your child make them dinner and clean up after them while you dry heave or sleep...if only you could call out sick in motherhood.....p.s this little tid bit took me over an hour to finish with all the dry heaving and feeding miles and now hes actually playing quietly..pray it lasts longer than 15 min...wish me luck! xoxoxotrash

No comments:

Post a Comment