Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Color of the day : Pink

                                                     miles and madeline over the summer
                                                                   pink hair I need
                                                                     chloe's teaparty
                                                                  I wish this was me
                                            my niece amber on her 1st birthday          
                                                                        pink drinks
                                                                            moms garden
                                                                          my wedding
                                                                       yes please
pink is my favorite color..i hope you liked the pictures of the day...they are pretty random ....thanks to my sister ashley who said she likes to read blogs with lots of pictures <3 xoxoxotrash

No comments:

Post a Comment