Sunday, January 22, 2012

An afternoon with Amber

this morning I got a text from my sister in law Melody (ambers mommy) asking us to come by and visit soon. We
 haven't seen Amber in two weeks because all of us were sick...so I jumped at the idea...miles hasn't played with any kids the last 2 weeks and he really needed the playtime...plus we have soooo missed Amber...here are some pictures from the day...p.s when we asked miles if he wanted to see Amber he nodded his head put his arms in the air and squealed! It was so cute <3
                                                 amber




My sister in law emailed me a craft site for kids (I'll post it up tomorrow) It had really neat ideas....one was an "eye spy" water bottle..of course I decided to make it for miles and amber today...amber seemed to like it...miles could care less...of course right?! well we'll try again tomorrow maybe he will like it better then...anyway you get any plastic bottle i used voss water bottles because they were smooth...and yes i did run out to buy them because no we do not drink voss water....i found lots of teenie beads and buttons I had around the house some glitter, food coloring and ended up buying heart confetti at the store too! I also included a foam letter for each kid..anyway it took me just a few minutes to throw together...cheap easy new toy!

                                           playing with hats with my nephew Devan
                              Miles and Amber team up to beat the crap out of devan 
                           Devans  the best...seriously ..and the kids know it!

miles was so tired from playing he almost fell asleep on the way home...and tonight (before 7 no less) he fell asleep with his bottle..yes!
playing at ambers is the best! We love Auntie Melody, Uncle Phil, Devan and Amber!
xoxoxotrash
      

4 comments:

  1. 1. Amber always brings a smile to this face.
    2. The bottles are super cool... yes I did just use the phrase "super cool"
    3. Miles is rockin' the T-Shirt!
    4 Devan is a great jungle gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. me too <3
    2. thanks!!
    3. we <3 that shirt!
    3.he is and is a great sport about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bottles and homemade toys! I made those with my Kindergarten class one year. P.s. Miles looks so cool in hats

    ReplyDelete