Saturday, January 28, 2012

kawii kids

I find it very very difficult to find really cute unique clothes for boys... I love dressing my kid..really I think I just love all kids clothes and love searching the web for cool...cheap clothing. So one day I found this site http://www.kawaiikids.com.au/ .....it's a really cool site that has really unique things...some of the prices are a bit high but others are really fairly priced...unfortunately the shipping is crazy high since its coming from Australia ...but I have ordered things on here before and if you get a bunch of the sale stuff you can justify the cost of shipping... I ordered 4 pairs of these strechy pants and Miles has been wearing them since he was about 6 months old! When he was little they were a bit bunched at the ankle but they were still so cute! I also use cloth diaers and they are the perfect pant to go over the thick diaper..... plus they are really different and we like that!

Miles and Madeline over the summer...Miles is wearing a pair of those pants...i know its hard to see but theres an owl on his butt! So cute and the best part they were $12 each! Not bad for a pair of pants that he's been wearing for 8 months!

here's another pair...all of them are striped and they all have different things on the tush...they kinda feel like thick tights..i know what your thinking..footless tights on a boy? But they are meant for boys and they are really cute and wash well...ok now I'm just over selling them...I just really liked this website and had a good expierence with the things I bought so I figured I'd share...for those of you looking for something a bit different for your little ones.

these adorable pair of shoes are $27 ...I think Madeline may need these....

                      $16 and yes I think Miles will be rocking this next fall
This hoodies a bit much..its $45 but it has a freakin mask! too cool

This plate is $13 and its so cute...i think I may need this one too.....
Check out the site....its got some cute stuff!
xoxoxotrash

No comments:

Post a Comment