Monday, January 23, 2012

mom fashion

okay these blogs that I read have cool mom fashions...this i cant relate to ..first off I am watching 1-2 babies and honestly wouldnt wear anything i actually like because by the end of the day I have baby vomit, food, boogers, poop, paint, play dough, drool...everything on me..and yes its quite disgusting....so during our snow storm my husband thought my outfit was blog worthy and snapped a pic.....this is what real moms wear....
yes I have 2 different hot pink puffy socks on and sparkly zebra shoes!LOL
of course no face shot i was waaay to scary looking for that... but Jess said I have to post my outfits because lots of moms dress in whatever is clean...whatever smells ok and the funny part is miles is always dressed so cute...i put actual thought in what he wears everyday...as for me none...no thought its like i literally pull my brains out of my head then got dressed...ugh maybe I will learn to be like those other moms all pretty and put together...nah i doubt it...This will be a reacurring topic on here...honest moms please feel free to email pics of ur "cool" outfits...@ lolasmama@hotmail.com
xoxoxotrash

No comments:

Post a Comment