Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Beginning

Hello all so here it is...my blog ...it's actually my 4th attempt but everytime I'd start something just didnt sit right. But instead of quitting I decided to start again and again and again and now here we are! I'm gonna be posting alot about being a mom ...crafts...pictures and of course some recipes..Sooooooooo here we go!


This is miles and madeline my muses..lol...arent they cute?
Miles is my 14 month old son and miss madeline is my 16 month old goddaughter...they are pretty much the funniest pair I have ever met and I will be sharing some stories about the two of them...They are pretty much the reason for doing this blog.... well pretty much... I'm a complete blog addict! I swear its an issue...I follow alot of them too many to count but every blog I read these mom seem to have super powers or they are lying they have to be...raising a child can't go that smoothly and how can everyday seem just picture perfect? Me and madelines mommy talked this over one day and she jokingly said that she was gonna start a blog and it would be the truth of being a real mom...the more I thought this idea over the more I realized it was a perfect idea...and so miles and madeline blog was born....thanks to my best friend, my cousin..jess <3 ...and those super moms...are totally liars...no day with a child is perfect..you may get moments but definetly not a full day...for example while trying to write this my son has gotten up from a totally pretend nap to scream and cry for no apparent reason other than he's just tired ..i stopped writing sat on the floor and played with him making him laugh and then decided to actually get dressed for a change...i put him on my bed while getting dressed and he puked all over my bed ...wonderful..just a day in the life of me....well there will be many more wonderfully truthful stories of raising my beautiful, funny and pukey son miles...so enjoy! xoxoxotrash

No comments:

Post a Comment