Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Grey Day




I watch my friends son Grey a few days a week...its great for many reasons. First and most importantly I get to form a relationship with mr grey...I'm so attached to him that we didn't get to see him for two weeks and I found myself looking at pictures of him on facebook...I really missed him...Its also a great thing for Miles ..he has learned that he has to share not only his things but his mommy too..and he really enjoys showing grey all his toys and books....he also must hug and kiss Grey several times a day and if Grey cries Miles is the first to react...its really adorable plus they are forming a nice bond that me my friend Tracy hope is for life! Well it's definetly not all rainbows and kittens but it showed me that it is possible to have two babies in the house without going completely mad....well I should also mention that Grey is an amazing baby that 99% of the time is all smiles..he's so easy going and i'm not kidding he's exceptionally good...which definetly helps....anyway we love Greyson <3
here's today in pictures
                                    Miles awaiting Greys arrival
we collected all Miles' baby toys and made grey his own little toy box..Miles had fun showing him the toys and playing with them himself of course!

tummy time! Grey seemed to like the bottle...at least someone does!

                                            isn't he sooo cute!?!
you can't tell from this picture but this was such a cute moment...Miles laid down chewing his blanket right next to grey who was also chewing his blanket...these boys are going to be forever friends!

we played table tent which Miles loves...Grey seemed to dig it too!

Grey napped Miles did not...which ended in........

                                     and then this..........
this happened multiple times today...cry then hug then cry then hug......

                                               sharing
                                                     play dough!
when it got dark we had fun with the nightlight in our table tent!

all in all it was a good day...it definetly would've been better if Miles actually napped but oh well I survived!
xoxotrash

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It put a huge smile on my face and made me wish I could come hang out and have playtime with you three!

    I love seeing the pics of Miles and Grey together - it makes me so happy that they are bonding so well. So freeeaking cute!!!

    Grey is excited for Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete