Saturday, January 21, 2012

out in the snow

we ventured out in the snow and miles did great! Getting him dressed to go out sucked! I layered him got snow gear on and then the dreaded mittens....as soon as he sees them he cries! I was so excited to go out i wasn't expecting anything to go wrong (first mistake, never ever expect any new activity to go smoothly) He screamed and cried until we walked outside...it was quite a scene....once we were outside he just kinda stood there dumb founded ...like what the hell!? why is everything cold and white? he stood there honestly until i started guiding him down the path. He walked around the yard and was so happy! but then it started getting really cold and his face was all red so i said it was time to go in and melt down #2 ...i actually just caved and let him stay out alittle longer but then I realized ...what am I doing? A fit doesn't get you what you want...we are so not starting that! So with that I took my screaming/crying boy inside.....


             what the hell is this stuff on my stupid mittens i hate so very much?
                                    take this mitten off my hand or I will hurt you!
                           daddy tought me how to catch snowflakes on my tongue!
                                              do you see this mitten! I hate it!!!!!
                                                                  xoxoxotrash

No comments:

Post a Comment