Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's day

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday with your loveys...I sure did! I was home all day with Miles and Grey and decided to decorate and do fun activities with them...I bought stickers, bubbles, kazoos, stamps and some goodies to snack on...Overall I think the boys had a good time even though they had no idea what the hell was going on...a day full of hearts, red, pink and cupcakes!
heart shaped pancakes for breakfast! I also made a heart shaped pizza but forgot to take a picture ....fun food! Miles thought it was fun he knows what a heart is and taps his chest when he sees one and goes thump thump..its so cute.

I made a garland out of a magazine..just cut hearts out and taped it to a piece of yarn..cost..zero had everything at home already and was actually given to me...score! I had extra hearts so I hung them from the light..greyson really liked them!

My mom dropped of the tulips for me in the morning and the monkey and a few shirts for Miles...isn't she sweet? after a few hours I took the table cloth off because Miles wouldn't stop pulling at it...booo.

                            Cupcakes...from a box of course..but they were so cute!
                                       Grey is starting to sit all by himself its so cute!
Miles isn't too crazy about sweets yet but he did have a few bites. He thought the toothpick with the heart on top were pretty cool he used it like a little spoon dipping it in the frosting and licking it off....but then he realized his wand would do a better job....

I made little Valentine goodie bags for the kids..madeline and amber couldn't come but I saw amber today and gave it to her...and Im hoping to see madeline soon to give her hers......

                                                                     Valentine fun!
       later on we made valentine's for a few people....it was an afternoon of messy play!
                               Greyson even made one for his mommy and daddy!


                                                           miles ate alot of paint!

They came out pretty cute!

we ate meatballs for dinner and then went to grandmas to give her the valentine we made today! we played there until bedtime...we came home took a quick bath and went to sleep...it was a great 2nd valentine's day for our little family. I hope you guys enjoyed yours! xoxotrash

No comments:

Post a Comment