Sunday, February 5, 2012

michael lucky

Dear Michael,
 You don't know me yet but I already love you. We have waited so long for you and tomorrow I'm hopeing to finally see your face in person. You gave us all quite a scare but I know you just wanted to enter the world with a BANG with everyones attention...well you got it boy! You and Mommy were on my mind all day..I was pacing back and forth and cried when I finally got a picture of you...You are sooo handsome!!! You are one lucky boy to have such a wonderful mommy and daddy...Me and mommy are cousins and grew up more like sisters..We spent alot of time playing barbies and paper dolls together...and I'm so excited that you and Miles will grow up together just like we did...but you guys will most likely be playing trucks and dinosaurs! We all love you so much already and we can't wait to watch you grow ...so get nice and strong because Miles is going to be dragging you along on lots of adventures very soon....well michael you are entering a very special wacky family...and you will love it!! Can't wait to kiss your face...love you boy boy <3 see you tomorrow!!!! xoxoxo cocia natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment