Sunday, February 19, 2012

feeding miles

Miles is a picky eater..one day he will love what I feed him but then I can feed him the same exact thing he loved the week before only to have him spit it out or chuck it on to the floor. Its been a constant struggle to figure out what to feed him. My favorite blog http://bleubirdvintage.typepad.com/ does posts of what she feeds her little one...I'm obsessed and it gives me great new ideas on what to feed or try to feed miles...so I decided to steal her idea and do posts of things I feed miles...I'm also doing this in hopes that some of you will share what you feed your little ones to help this mama out! I love to cook and am willing to make miles anything so mamas please share and give me some good ideas because my little guy is a bit difficult to please. so heres a few things I've made him :
                                       french toast with grapefruit and blueberries
bow tie pasta with green beans, carrots and garlic butter with a side of cherry tomatoes

toast with peanut butter and another slice of toast with cream cheese...mangoes and blueberries (my kids is obsessed with blueberries he once ate only blueberries for 3 days!)

talapia, asparagus, rice, black olives (which he just played with) and grapefruit

                                 pancakes, cherrios and of course blueberries
pasta, ground turkey and peas..with some red peppers which he also just played with

                                 pancakes with orange marmalade and bananas

peanut butter and jelly with blueberries...ok i gotta cut down on the blueberries!
eggs with cheese (my kids doesn't like cheese but we sneak it where ever we can) blueberries and bananas
and cheerios of course!

so there it is a few things I feed my kid...its mostly breakfast Ive realized ..I always have the intention of taking pictures of his lunch and dinners but the days are so busy I end up forgetting...ugh but Ill be posting more of what my kid eats...and again let me know what you feed your little one..and all advice on what you think miles might like are welcome too! I made pancakes again this morning but added alittle blue food coloring and he loved them...but of course i forgot to take a picture...so dumb..xoxoxotrash

No comments:

Post a Comment