Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy 18th birthday alicia!

                          HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!!!
Dear Alicia,
   I want to wish you a very happy birthday girlie! I can't believe 18 years have passed by so quickly..I remember holding you for the first time in the hospital so clearly...i remember babysitting you for the first time you were so teenie i was afraid I'd break you...you have grown up to be such an amazing person and I am so very proud of you....I hope this year brings you happiness ...there's alot of big changes coming your way but i know you will do great things and be just as amazing as you always are ....i can't wait to give you a big birthday hug and 19 punches :) oh and a pinch to grow an inch.....i love you more than you will ever know and i'm now im gonna go barf because i still can't believe you are actually 18!!
love, your favorite coolest most awesome GODMOTHER cocia natasha xoxoxoxo



                                                               happy birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment